KITCHEN GARDEN EXPERTS
Twenty Celebrated Chefs & their Head GardenersBy Cinead McTernan, photographs by Jason Ingram
Kitchen Garden Experts features the chefs and gardeners at twenty of the UK’s most exciting restaurants, hotels, pubs and cafés, focusing on how they produce the best fruit and vegetables to appear on their menus.
THE TWENTY CHEFS INCLUDE:
- Raymond Blanc at Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons
- Gill Meller at River Cottage
- Sir Terence Conran at The Albion
- Simon Rogan at L’Enclume
- Tom Lewis at Monachyle Mhor Hotel
- Jack Stein at Rick Stein Seafood Restaurants
- Skye Gyngell at Heckfield Place
- Jekka McVicar and the Company of Cooks
- Ruth Rogers at The River Café
The cover is a printed case with a chalkboard and linen-look base which is matt laminated. The photographs are then individually spot varnished. The interiors include full-page montages to showcase Jason’s wonderful images and really give a feel for the different venues.
Published by Frances Lincoln, March 2014